Now for Mac and Windows PC
OWC's Thunderbolt 3 Dock set the standard for amazing connectivity, and now its 12-port flexibility is available to the Windows world. It's the perfect single cable dock solution that enables Mac and Windows PC laptops to serve double duty as a desktop powerhouse, or for equipping your desktop with easy-to-access ports.
Convenient rear and front-facing ports make it easy to connect any device, interface, audio jack, or SD card. It's the perfect dock with a sleek design and small footprint designed to occupy minimal space.
Make Your Laptop a Desktop Powerhouse
Stop juggling countless adapters and connections to make your laptop serve desktop duty. All you need to do is plug the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock into your computer to instantly connect to all of your desktop devices and displays.
When it comes to power, there's no need to worry. The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock also charges your connected laptop and smart devices to ensure your batteries are fully charged when you go portable.
Add Connectivity to Your Desktop
Many desktop or studio workflows tuck the computer out of sight, which makes port access difficult. Upgrade your workstation with the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock for easy access to 12 amazing ports of connectivity.
- (2) Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports
- (5) USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 1 forward facing
- (1) SD card reader
- (1) Mini DisplayPort
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
- (1) Analog audio in/out for headphones, speakers, and mics
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio output
Dual 4K, Dual HD, or Single 5K
Take your digital view to the next level when you connect the latest generation 5K displays, or up to dual 4K displays. If your Mac or Windows PC can drive the displays, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock can make the connection.
OWC Thunderbolt 3 Cables
An Thunderbolt 3 cable is included with the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, but if your workflow demands a longer cable to make the connection, OWC Premium Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) cables are the perfect choice.
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Windows Server 2016 or later
- Driver required for macOS1
- Mac or PC featuring built-in Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Compatible with bootable USB devices
- Thunderbolt 3: Intel DSL6540
- USB: Fresco Logic FL1100EX
- Ethernet: Intel i210
- S/PDIF Audio: C Media CM6533
- Headphone / Mic: C Media CM6533
- SD 3.0: Genesis Logic GL3224
- (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports (downstream port can support USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices)
- (1) mini DisplayPort
- (4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A ports (rear) - 1 compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A port (front) - compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) SD 3.0 media card reader
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio port (output only)
- (1) Hybrid 3.5 mm headphone / mic jack
Display Support 1
Supports up to one 5K display at 60Hz or two 4K displays at up to 60Hz2
- Thunderbolt 3 port supports video up to 5K @ 60Hz via a native Thunderbolt 3 display or 4K @ 60Hz via a Thunderbolt display or a USB-C display adapter
- Mini DisplayPort 1.2 port supports up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Can power / charge TB3 laptops up to 60W
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 6.75A
- Adapter plugs for international use sold separately
Environmental (Operating Temperature)
- (°F) 32° — 104°
- (°C) 0° — 40°
Environmental (Non-Operating Temperature)
- (°F) −4° — 158°
- (°C) −20° — 70°
- Height: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Width: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Length: 89 mm (3.5 in)